Well, the time is NEAR, it's almost V-DAY folks, my favorite holiday (or Hallmark Day, whichever your bitter heart prefers)! HA! I used to have 'Black Heart Parties' every Valentines Day for all my single friends which hold some of the best memories of this 'holiday' for me! We'd all play games, drink, share laughter and ENJOY THE SINGLE LIFE. There's no reason that if this day finds you single that it should be in any way depressing, that's my motto. In the same breath, thank G those days are over! A Valentine for Life? ..... that's pretty amazing too.
Anywho! My longest standing Valentine has been my Dad <melt> and this year I decided to get him something creative. Plus, I can only pull the wedding picture gift card for a few more months (we've almost been married ONE YEAR ALREADY--but that's an entirely different post). In my opinion, after the year window, the pictures become a cop out gift. So, the clock is a tickin'!!!! If you've known me for, errrr, 10 minutes, you'd know i'm obsessed with photo memories, gifts, etc & if you knew my Dad for ummm, 5 minutes you'd know of his love for coffee. So, this Shutterfly creation (big shock, right) couldn't have come at a better time!! Dad, I hope you're not reading this post.....
One side of the mug has pictures from the first time he saw me as a bride @ 'The First Reveal' and the other side is one of the only pictures we have from when I was a little babe (only pic you ask??!! perhaps this is why I capture EVERYTHING on camera). It's obviously a fave.
Filled with fresh coffee beans and/or his favorite 'Reesie Cup Bites', DONE & DONE. You have one happy Valentine folks!! <3
xoxo,
Andi


Presh!!! Love me some papa!!!
ReplyDeleteditto, and LOVE me some cute coffee mugs :)
ReplyDelete