Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hands of Time

Incredible weekend, to say the least. SO MUCH FUN @ The Wine Bistro bday celebration. The Hubby prepared beautiful hydrangeas and my fave, Red Velvet Cake at the restaurant and the area we reserved was perfect. Very social, lounge like setting and fantastic company. I am blessed, blessed, and more blessed! You know those times in your life where you just sit back and reflect on how lucky you are? That's me, on this Sunday evening. Surrounded by the best family & friends a girl could ask for with so many exciting events going around me, thank you God/Universe/Karma.






I took some great pics of my Sis & Scott today with the new Canon Rebel, it was fun! I have a ton to learn, but I think I got about 10-20 really great shots. I'll post some previews once uploaded. Not much longer until the little Nugget arrives. Also, not much longer until the casa is complete! They have moved onto electric and have put in the windows and front door as well as poured the floors.


It's April 1st people, craaaazyyyy. Time flies when you're havin' fun! This time last year I was less than 30 days away from marrying Puffin (4.23) & now we're planning for a new home & a new niece or nephew! Amazing what all can change in a year. Don't you wish sometimes you could just hit pause for awhile & slow down the hands of time? I do, every 1st of the month I say 'Can you BELIEVE it's _______1st?!?' then just like that I blink and its the 1st of the next month! Sometimes I wish I could slow down the hands of time....

xoox,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment