Things I love most about using the Blogger App, #1, the fact I'm laying on the couch recovering from an amazing weekend as I "write" this. Ahhhhh. Lazy couch Sunday necessary after quite the social Alumni Cheer Weekend. I look forward to seeing these babes every year, and running the Buckeyes out on the field. I know not everyone lives close enough to Columbus to make it every year, but I'm SO GLAD that I do as I haven't missed an alumni game yet.
Weekend started with drinks/meeting up with some of the clan at The Hilton downtown, before the banquet at The Longenberger House to connect after. We then tore it up at some {straight & gay} bars thereafter, helloooo dance party?!
{Class of 2005 at the Alumni Banquet}
{Bob playing & James being a diva}
{werk it Tara... Never a dull dancing moment at Union}
Saturday morning came WAY TOO soon after the rockstar fest died down, I'm way too old to take as many shots as I did! Beh. But, after some Coconut Water came to the rescue, I was up & stunting with the best of 'em! We still got it girls!
{Team Albright} Hubbs looks kinda hot with a megaphone!
{my fab FIL made it out to watch us cheer, love him!}
{some of our class of 2005}
Love every single person in this Buckeye Family & feel incredibly blessed to have had this opportunity as well as the continued health to experience it every year since!
GO BUCKS!
Andi
No comments:
Post a Comment