I thought that 5 people actually followed my blog. However, people have been reaching out to ask about updates on my all natural break from meds, and I didn't even consider that they were reading this blog! So, luckily, I have great news to update! My herbal venture has been successful!! Although I'm not knocked up, the Vitex & Acupuncture lead to an ovulation & 5 day period-- holy Moses! The overall cycle was still long {per my norm} but it went off without a hitch. I now swear by this stuff & will continue to stay on it until proven otherwise.
To back track, I started to get impatient so I went into the doc on CD 40 like "ummm.... obviously my method isnt working, I guess I'll have to get back on the medicinal horse". So they did bloodwork and I assumed they would put me on Provera to induce a cycle and pick up like we did before. But, they ran my progesterone & oestrodiol levels and called me later that day to say "sit tight, you ovulated on your own. So, you'll either start in the next 7 days, or you're pregnant!" I have to honestly say, I was simply elated that my prayers came true that month & I had a sign of progression. At this point, I just wanted to know that I don't need all this doc/ RX garb and that my body is functioning just fine & moving at a pace that's healthy for it to. And it worked! For someone as erratic as me to get into a sync is a huge accomplishment. No feeling miserable, no doc appointments weekly. Just good ol health & wellness. While I don't think I'll ever be like clockwork, I feel sound that I've made progress. Vitex is supposed to shorten your cycles the longer it's taken (daily at 1000 mg) and this was the first month, so on to the next. Very pleased so far.
Yay me! :)
To back track, I started to get impatient so I went into the doc on CD 40 like "ummm.... obviously my method isnt working, I guess I'll have to get back on the medicinal horse". So they did bloodwork and I assumed they would put me on Provera to induce a cycle and pick up like we did before. But, they ran my progesterone & oestrodiol levels and called me later that day to say "sit tight, you ovulated on your own. So, you'll either start in the next 7 days, or you're pregnant!" I have to honestly say, I was simply elated that my prayers came true that month & I had a sign of progression. At this point, I just wanted to know that I don't need all this doc/ RX garb and that my body is functioning just fine & moving at a pace that's healthy for it to. And it worked! For someone as erratic as me to get into a sync is a huge accomplishment. No feeling miserable, no doc appointments weekly. Just good ol health & wellness. While I don't think I'll ever be like clockwork, I feel sound that I've made progress. Vitex is supposed to shorten your cycles the longer it's taken (daily at 1000 mg) and this was the first month, so on to the next. Very pleased so far.
Yay me! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment