I think I speak for every Ohioan when I say, ' GO F YOURSELF WINTER'. sigh. It's been BRUTAL. I wake up in the morning and have to force myself from laying in bed kicking my legs & throwin middle fingers at the ceiling, aka Mother Nature. I mean, if I hear "snowpocalypse" on the nightly news as an indicator of the weeks ahead one.more.time I'm going to FLIPOUTTT!!! Clearly I need an outlet for this anger ;)
I'm not sure it would make me as irate as I am if our new house was done. BUT, considering feet upon feet of snow is not the best building climate, our home is wayyyyy behind schedule. We were supposed to close end of Feb, then March and as we aren't even at the dry wall phase, they are predicting mid May. I don't think they know who they're dealin with here but , lets just say I am not the person they call anymore and B has become their main point of contact, ha!! Yesterday when we were snowed in and hibernating for yet another day, we decided we were both over this shiz and it was time to get outta dodge. I don't think we were in our right minds while booking our vacation that's in exactly 2 weeks, but we booked it. St. Lucia, lookout!!! Security is going to have to pull our wrinkly bodies out of the pools at 11pm because we are devouring every last drop of vacation. Have I mentioned its been months since we've seen the sun? ok... I"ll stop now. 14 days and counting....thank you Jesus.
![]() |
| La Toc, the resort we are staying at. Hellooooo heaven! |
What else? Hmmm.... Bad cold Valentines week. Work trip for training & board rooms the entire week to follow. Knocked out Breaking Bad while being holed up {highly recommended}, so that was a plus! Good times. I hope y'all have a fun vacation on the horizon too! And if not, there's PLENTY of room in our suitcases.
Xoxo,
Andi

So jealous of your vacay! St. Lucia is AMAZING!!!!!!
ReplyDelete