Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Am I already recapping the weekend again? Slow. down. time!!! Actually don't slow down because we FINALLY close on our house in only 15 days. But who's counting? {updated pics coming soon}

This past weekend was all about Isaac (and when isn't it)!!? I may be biased but I think he is just the cutest, sweetest thing. I love when he wraps his arms around my neck and plants a big juicy one on me. I love to love on my little nephew man. And with a face like this? I meannnn..... 

clearly excited when I told him we were hunting more Easter Eggs after church


Church weekend was near our house this weekend so my sister and her husband and my Dad spent the weekend our way. We went to a local high school in our hometown for a little Easter Egg Hunting and again on Sunday after church. He was obsessed with the Firetruck but not so much the Easterbunny. I don't blame him....college mascots would scare me let alone this bunny.

Help!

Coolest lil fireman around.

Isaac and Momma!



I may or may not buy this Easter Jacket of Isaac's from Von Maur for B for Derby weekend next weekend. It's too freaking cute. I think B could totally pull it off, no? ;)


Reese's for Auntie!

Weekends at the park and hanging with Isaac refuel me and fill me with so much love!!



Hope you all had a fantastic weekend also filled with love.



xoxo,
Andi




No comments:

Post a Comment