We haven't taken family pics since our engagement pics so it was about time we got some. Luckily my friend Lynn with LL Photography was able to squeak us in for a mini session when we were in Columbus Thanksgiving weekend; we love the pics!! They turned out great. Holiday cards are supposed to come in the mail today and once they are out I'll post the final holiday card. Holiday cards (receiving and sending) are my favorite part of the season. It's so fun to see everyone's pictures and updates and trips they've taken throughout the year. They are starting to roll in and I am like a 5th grader skipping to the mailbox daily to see which adorable family I get to post on the fridge next. Can't believe next year Baby A will be adorning the cover of ours.... I can hardly wait!
Enjoy some of the sweet pics Lynn took of our family <3 Thanks Lynn!
XOXO,
Andi








No comments:
Post a Comment