38 days until due date, but who's counting?! I'm soooooo ready to evict this tenant & smother him/her with a lifetime of smooches!! Baby is still breech so we have a section date for 5/11, the day after Mothers Day, assuming I don't go before 39w2d. At this point I don't think I really have a preference, I just hope the baby is healthy and things go as smooth as possible. I do however hope I go earlier than 5/11.... one can dream for 37w eh?
Life lately has been BUSY! Between birthday celebrations (B & I have ours back to back weekends) and trying to get our city condo renovated and rented out before Baby A, and oh yea, work.... It's been a whirlwind! To sum it all up, I'm beyond preggo brained and exhausted.
But.... It's April and we're almost there! At 34w Baby A is already 4lbs 9oz and I feel like it's running out of womb! Just a quick update to say I'm alive, and probably won't be doing too many blogs until post baby because quite frankly I'm fried. It's all I can do some days to push my lard self (with my carpel tunnel hands & wrists) out of bed. Working from home mainly at this point and taking advantage of propping these sausage toes up while I can!
Until next time.....
Xoxo,
Andi


No comments:
Post a Comment