.....it's been hard to keep it a secret, but the last time I posted the news here my cousin told my own Grandmother before I had a chance to, ha!! So this time we covered our bases before putting it out there on the interwebs. We'll still give it until the second trimester to go FB/IG official, but our last embryo transfer WORKED and I am 8.5 weeks pregnant! Yay!!
There are a few reasons I attribute this time to working. Medically, the endo scrapes certainly helped and I think the baby aspirin didn't hurt. Lots of prayers of course & our Maker gets all the cred, but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
Our goal was to have two healthy children and so far we are on that path! I'm still shocked that Adlee gets to be a big sister, even though I feel like absolute crap & am for sure feeling very pregnant! I'm also feeling so so blessed.
Baby will be due the end of April (same as Adlee) so although we waited to find out the gender with her, I think this time we'll try to prepare a little bit and find out at the 20 week scan. Stay tuned for all the exciting announcements to follow!!
#TheBabyAlbright #dos is ON THE WAY!!
Xoxo,
Andi
No comments:
Post a Comment