Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Time Flies

Holy bageezus it's DECEMBER already? I feel like this year has been Day 1.....a week in the middle somewere... end of month, BOOM!! I guess that's a good thing as this time of year isn't always my favorite. I do love the smell of Christmas trees/candles, a warm fire, seeing all of the pretty Christmas lights everyone has up, etc--but I think i'll REALLY love this time of year when we have some kid-kats running around to relive the hype with. Guess we'd better get to it ;) HA! (ok ok, that's not happening just yet)


Found this super fun 'Winter Bucket List' on the ever so addicting fabulous Pinterest. There are certainly a few on here i'd like to make time for in between running to DeSales for games & Coffman for meets. In fact, Blair asked me out on a date night for tomorow! I'm thinking Christmas Lights are in our very near future.

The check list of options are endless---enjoy :)


Happy Friday!!!


xoxo,
Andi

1 comment: