Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

90 Years Young..

Last Sunday we surprised Gramma Albright at her church for her 90th birthday, to say she was shocked was an understatement. I think she was in shock for most of the day, it was adorable. The entire family was there including Trent, who flew in for a quick trip from Atlanta. We all went to BRIO to follow for a delicious lunch, 'Glamma' sporting her pink boa and 'Happy 90th Anita' crown. How did I get so lucky to be a part of this family?








The four years i've had the pleasure of getting close to Gramma Albright has simply been an honor. I love her dearly, and please continue to keep her in your prayers through her radiation & chemo therapies. She did make a bet with me that if she makes it to her 91st that I have to soon surprise her with a Great -Grandchild... oh boy, what did I get myself into? :)

Here's to You Gramma, MAKE A WISH......




xoxo,
Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment