Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Isaac Daniel Little, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

This weekend I discovered how much love one can have for a baby.
Absolutely nothing like it. I could stare at baby Isaac Daniel all. day. long. I mean, what a BABE!!




My sisters water broke at 5am last Saturday May 19th and after a  fast delivery (130pm) baby Isaac came into the world. He's a very LONG (24 inches) little man; weighing in at 8lbs 3oz, he's a total peaceful, well behaved mustache man. He popped out with a blonde head of hair, face & upper lip (obsessed) & his feet feel like velvet. Kid you not. I couldn't be more smitten kitten with this little man & I CANNOT wait to take the camera his way, see him again, & get some good shots in the new nursery as a newborn.

I want to eat him.


xo,
Auntie Andi <3


No comments:

Post a Comment