Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mid year ReCap

 A few months back I wrote about making this year more Adventurous; that adventure would be the 'key word' to cultivate in 2012. To get out there & try new things, to tap into my creative 'playful' side more than usual. So far this year i've really had some wonderful moments stepping out of my routine & comfort zone & wanted to take a moment in this blog to pat myself on the back (which we seldomly do in life, espeically as women) & leave a reminder, if you will, to myself when I flip back through these blogs, on some of the moments this year where I truly felt like I was growing & learning.

I've spent more time with nature, with my Canon DSLR (discovering it through Photography workshops & trial & error) and just really enjoying the minimal time I get to learn with it on the weekends. Last weekend Blair & I took a stroll through our soon-to-be neighborhood, parks @ Alum Creek area & got some great shots!







We stopped by the house & I got some pics of some of my fave details (arch ways, wanescoting, staircase & a pic through our soon to be filled with a doorknob, front door)!!!





I joined a bit of a random 'Girls Group', jokingly calling ourselves the 'The Real (Middle Class) Housewives of Columbus'--and let me tell you, they are all a hoot. A friend of a friend & I met once & hit it off instantly. She organized the collaboration of the girls & planned a wine outing last weekend. At first I was hesitant to get out of the norm, but i'm SO GLAD I went out on wine weekend last weekend with all of them. They are all so fantastic & I know it'll be the first of many RHOCBUS events to come, ha! :)



THE FOUNDER OF RHOCBUS, Megan :)


Wine Country, aka Canal Winchester's Vineyard-- Hilare. I can hear Bravo fans gasping now!

Also, 'Project Wedding Anniversary Pillows' were completed & I think they turned out fabulously. They'll look great in our living room on the new couches! I picked some of my fave lyrics to the song I walked down the aisle to by Train, 'Marry Me'....


just call me 'Do it all Debbie' with these folks...
With that being said, i'm off to workout on this beautiful Friday afternoon & enjoy a relaxing weekend after a RIDICULOUSLY long two weeks of work + many hours. Cheers!

xo,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment