As we approach another year, it has made me reflect on the one passed. It's been an intense year with significant work training & travel as well as selling a house & a move while building another. In one word, I have been cloudy. I've been incapable of living life to it's fullest, and for that reason, I've decided it's time for a play off from it all. I don't want to reflect come 2014 and feel this way then as well.
I'm not sure if it was the fifth time in a month that my doctor replied "well, as I say, ovaries have a mind of their own" when he couldn't answer the answer to my question {well then what the HAY am I doing here paying all this money for you?!? Clearly I'm smart enough to know THAT much douche}. Or, the fact I was recapping things with B and he cut me off by saying "Andi, seriously listen to yourself, you sound like a doctor! I can't even keep up with the amount of medical terminology you just used. Enough".
As much as I'm a stubborn, bull headed, never give up type of person by nature, he's right, enough is enough. This way is not a way that's true to what I have always wanted or believed. I've wanted to treat my overall body vs only one area {my ovaries} and that's what I intend to try.
It's not easy to explain what it's like being in my shoes, but I'm thankful that I do have a group of other friends who are also going through their own sorts of fertility issues. I'm ready to fully live life again. It will be impossible to completely suffocate my feelings on this matter but it's necessary to quiet them a bit in order to see the beauty that's around me.
So, {raises glass} here's to Accupuncture, herbs, and clean eating!!
Here here!
Xox,
Andi
I have heard WONDERFUL things about accupuncture for infertility -- as well as focusing on something else (which I KNOW is nearly impossible).
ReplyDeleteMe too Lynn! Thanks for the back up :) I've pretty much spent hours upon hours researching how to get the same result as meds but OFF! Accupuncture & an herb called Vitex is most popular. We shall see! :) miss ya gf!
Delete