It's not even Thanksgiving & I've already started to shop for friends & family for Christmas. This time of year is filled with online shopping (the only way to shop for this gal) and while surfing for friends & family I just happened to detour/glaze over on some goodies I'm now pining over.
These statement necklaces via JCrew--loving!
These ankle boots? 7.5 please & thank you!
Perfect faux leather leggings to dress up or dress down. EXPRESS bound immediately!
Loving any leggings this season....
And layered with this tribal sweater? WHERE Pinterest, WHERE!?? {I hate when you click the pic and the link takes you to no mans land)
And last but not least, the bed for our Master Bedroom that I just COULDNT leave on the screen. It just arrived & is sitting in storage paitiently awaiting it's/ our new home!!! Eeeekkkk.
I mean, who actually shops in person these days? Even when it comes to Black Friday deals you'll find me bundled on my couch, iPad in hand. What are you jonesin for this holiday season?
Xo,
Andi







Adore that necklace!! And can't wait to have a slumbah parrrttyyy in that bed!
ReplyDeleteHellllz yuh sista fran, can't wait! :) ....only if Ev comes to cuddle too!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the bed!!!!!
ReplyDelete