Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend(s)

We went to Kentucky two weeks ago for a coaches conference for B and took along one of his new Varsity coaches and his wife. We decided to make Friday a fun evening at Keeneland betting on horses. It never dissapoints {minus the fact we never win a dime}. I always love going back to my Kentucky roots & visiting Lexington. It's refreshing to have friends in many different cities, some that have been around since I was 8. 




Brunch with Kimi & Lucy before we left was delicious & we really enjoyed our overnight trip. 



How in the world is my God-Peanut 3?!? She's growing like a weed {and clearly makes some killer silly faces}. Sunday funday with our fur-babes at the park, soaking up every last leaf was necessary. I always hate when the trees are naked & the time changes, but I will admit it makes you soak up every second when those bright fall colors appear.


The weather dipped & we then rolled into a chilly Halloween. Isaacs first year going door to door was CHILLY. We rounded up the posse of ladies and strolled around to a few houses. Surprisingly he was so into it, picking out what candy he wanted (partial to Skittles and Reesie Cups like his Auntie) and putting it into his little Pumkin before waving bye. His sweetness melted all the cholcoate before we even got home. Not really, but, almost!! :) 



                   {Isaac & GiGi!} 

Last weekend wrapped up with our final Fall Friday wedding of the year & it was a blast running into old friends I hadnt seen in awhile. One of Blair's OSU Rugby buddies got married and turns out we had a lot of common friends in attendance. We danced the night away & rocked it out in the photo booth. All in all, success! Congrats Schubert's! 



 
                      {pun on selfie pix that both make us suicidal}

Hope you all are soaking up the last days of Fall. Basketball season is here so I'm crawling into my Coaches Wife Widow Hole. See ya in the Spring!! ;) meh! 


Xoxo, 
Andi 

No comments:

Post a Comment