Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday Weekend (s) recap!

My birthday weekend was awesome. Got to spend time with family & friends dining out my favorite restaurant here {Salar} and felt very loved to hear from those near and far who couldn't be there in person to celebrate. Extra bonus; my husband surprised me with a gorge emerald and diamond ring! Green is my fave color, making the emerald my favorite gem. Very special surprise. Some pics from Dad & my birthday weekend:

Amazing sugar free/gluten free cake my sis got for us. And it was actually GOOD! Really good!

Pops and I

the man has good taste! Beautiful surprise.

A little after dinner fun. 12a on the dot!

Sunday, on my actual birthday, I met my gf Erin for a beautiful hike with Casanova. It was just what my over served (woopsie) self needed!



My buddy; Casanova

blessed!

The hubs bday is the weekend after mine, and every year we end up catching a big basketball tourney out if state. This year we were able to make The Final Four. I will say it wouldn't be my first choice during "off season", but I really had a nice time. I was able to join him in some of the coaches conferences he attended & also was a part of a coaches wives brunch hosted by Athletes in Action. It was a breath of fresh air to have open forum with other wives who have been sharing this coaching/basketball industry with their families for many more years than I. We met up with my Austin bestie & her family to catch the Dallas Aquarium and a local park. My sweet Brayden is growing like a weed and is so incredibly kind. He has an old soul like his Auntie :)  

Andrea & Braydon <3

This cutie pie!

the whole fam dam


We then met up with Ohio friends for the game & explored Dallas! I think it's safe to say B had a nice birthday as well.

O.H.I.O Baby!

Unfortunately I got food poisoning {hell on Earth} from wings at a sports bar our last night in Dallas which made for a TERRIBLE trip home. My worst fear is puking on an airplane (odd I know) and by the grace of God, on a flight where we were not permitted to get up due to the roller coaster ride in air, I made it. Very grateful to that. Upon arriving home, I slept for 15 straight hours! Meh. Hey, at least my body got a good cleanse after treating it with copious amounts of birthday fun, right? ;)

31 and 35 for B and I were a success!!! Glad to be 365 days or less until the next birthday ;) 




Xoxo,
Andi 

1 comment:

  1. Love the update! And love the pics with the Montgomery's!! Can't believe how big B is! He's a little man!!

    ReplyDelete