Atticus Finch
4|19| 07 - 7|12|15
If I Should Go Frail
If it should be that I grow frail and weak
and pain does keep me from my sleep,
Then will you do what must be done
For this, the last battle, cant be won.
You will be sad I understand
But don't let grief then stay you hand.
For on this day more than the rest
Your love and friendship must stand the test.
We have had so many happy years,
You wouldn't want me to suffer so
When the time comes, please let me go.
Take me to where my needs they'll tend,
Only, stay with me until the end.
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes can no longer see.
I know in time you will agree
It is a kindness you've done for me.
Although my tail it's last has waved,
From pain and suffering I have been saved.
May the tears that you now weep,
Sow loving memories forever to keep.
-Unknown
We will always cherish the 8 years we had with sweet Atticus "Monster". They don't come any sweeter than him. Our original family of 4 has now come to an end which breaks our hearts, but we'll keep him with us always. Until we meet again.....
RIP big baby boy......
XOXO,
Andi


No comments:
Post a Comment