Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

AUNT ANDI

okay, ive been DYING, absolutely DYING to spill the beans for the past three months now::


I"M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!


"I'm so excited (insert Jessie Spano) & I just cant hide it"....


Ok, sooooo my sister & her husband are finally preggo and we all could not be any happier for them. They were married in 2006 and have been trying for the past few years to get pregnant, so when it finally happend we were all so pumped ESTATIC. I of course was the first to know (duh) & they decided to wait for the full 3 months before going public. See the video below of their first ultra sound 2 weeks ago, the little peanut was barely 3 months old on the video & already has little limb nubs <melt>.






I just cant wait to wrap it's bod up in my arms & sing it Van Morrison songs (there will be a headset for the full 9 months attached to my belly when i'm preggo) ;) I have a feeling it'll be a Boy, but they arent finding out until birth which is the only way to go in my mind. BUT, we will be elated whatever it is.


So, with that news, Happy Friday All!!! *Cheers


xoxo,
Andi

1 comment:

  1. congrats! Very exciting!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete