Last weekend was off to a rockin start with dinner at The Wine Bistro on 23 Friday night with Quinn & Paige. Love them to pieces & am so fortunate to have such close relationships with my in-laws & family. We waited entirely too long to be seated, so a bottle of red went down sans food, and we nearly cleared a second by the time we scarfed through our pizza (gotta love the families love for vino)!! Quinn's 21st is fast approaching & we're planning a killer blow out at The Hyatt this year!!! Cant believe my little Quinny is 21, but so so happy that we can now not worry about her being carded (although most people don't --way to go Quinny!) and that she can enter into the
![]() |
| The Wine Bistro w/ My Sisters |
Saturday Katie Kittle blew into town with her sister Claire and Poppi joining at the tailgate to boot! Katie & I met at the hole that is Dawson (the doors are circular downstairs for a reason as people never seem to stay long) but honestly looking back it was worth working there to have met & became such close friends to Kittle & Glenna. Some pics (whats a blog without pics?) from the awesome Briner tailgate that we will so dearly miss until next season::
![]() |
| Poppi Kittle, Kittle, Glenna & Claire Kittle-- love us some Kittle :) |
![]() |
| G, Bates & Kittle |
![]() |
| Standard Cody...always doin something to scam the pic |
![]() |
| Thank you Briner Family for another wonderful years of Fun & Memories!! |
Looking forward to Thanksgiving on Thursday & to see my absolute best, The Stephanie Garee who is in town from D.C (thank God she no longer lives in Houston and has to pick one holiday a year to make). We will be Black Friday strolling with M.K & Lauren (faves) to see if we can find any goodies, but mainly just enjoying each other & catching up I'm sure. On weeks like this I wish I didn't have gymnastics & could 100% enjoy time off but I was placed responsible for all of the floor choreography this year and the first meet is on Dec 7th (eeeek)!!! Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to get 4 floor routines done by then & have exhausted my resources for help. <sigh> Guess I'll put my big girl panties on & get to figuring out routines.
HAPPY TURKEY WEEK ALL!!
xoxo,
Andi







No comments:
Post a Comment