Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blog-spiration

I have been a mad addict to Pinterest, especially with the house decor planning on the horizon, but most importantly for Keesmees!!! I have found the cutest wrapping and gift tagging ideas, etc, but will leave that post until I have completed my final project. Stay tuned.

While flipping through a friend of a friends friends' blog (or something like that) I came across her opinion of the 'Top 10 Gift Giving Ideas'. I was immediately drawn to a grey (big shock, right?) felt case-looking-thing that I immediately personalized as my future ipad carrying case. --If only I could remember how I stumbled upon this blog i'd credit the blogger for crediting the creator-- Anywho, I was looking up the etsy sight to buy this lovely grey felt case with an "A' emblem "request to add" when I gave up because I couldnt find my wallet to order online. Days later (today) at Hobby Lobby I saw a grey felt case veryyyyy similar  exactly like it?!! The kicker, it was $3.99 *GASP!

Sooooo, I bought an 'A' iron on emblem and went home to do my first (beyond simple) 'project'. The final product--- ADORBS. Love it & fits like a glove. These would make great X-mas gifts for ipad users in your fam & you could easily add all 3 initials, last name, first name--etc. $3.99 people!! Just too good not to share :)



great pocket with a magnetic snap



the final look

xoox,
Andi 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynn, glad you love it! How did your gift recepients like them? Also, want to see updates of that belly--helloooo? Your blog is slackin! Miss ya gf. xo!

    ReplyDelete