Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Montage

Today is the first Monday since October that i've had off of Gymnastics, and I must say, it feels GOOD to do nothing, catch up on non-work emails & lay next to my husband as we lounge as I type this. Ahhhhhhhhhhh....bigggg sigh of relief & relaxation.

We had such a killer season, finishing 7th in the state & beating all other Central Ohio Gymnastics teams that I couldn't be happier or more proud of these girls. I'll really miss seeing them every week, but I'm looking forward to Spring for Liz's Bachelorette Party in Nashville & wedding in Memphis. A trip to see Steph in D.C & another to see Ashley in York, PA. First trip on the list is a trip to Pitts with Kimi & Lucy next weekend & I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see their faces. But, before I cruise onto the next chapter, I want to recap on a  'Monday Photo Montage' of some great pictures from States .....

The Best Parents Around... sending us off to states!


all the girls, 7th place win!

Claire, Nicole & Anna, our Individual Qualifiers :)

Oh Anna.. work that floor gf! :)

Coach Julie...lol!


Gorgous Lena--gonna miss this Senior.

Celebrations to follow with The Carley Family, shot #5, dear God these parents can PARTY!!


Until next season-- GO ROCKS <3


xox,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment