Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

IT'S FALL Y'ALL

...and there is NO BETTER SEASON in my opinion!!! <3

Last weekend was just what the MD ordered as my dear friends Izz, Glenna, & Britt joined Kimi, Lucy, Blair & I for some weekend fun as Kimi & Lu were in town! We had such a great time finally having room in a house to host friends (and not stuff Lucy's pack n play in our closet, bathroom or some other makeshift 2nd bedroom/dark place to sleep or sleeping 3 deep on the couch/blow up mattress). They all had their own bed & bedrooms; who needs city dwelling now, Blair! He's officially been sold on leaving. Ha! I think Kimi & Lu enjoyed my little kitchen project upon their arrival. We had a wall that was just the right spot for a chalk paint board so I had a fun lunch break and got busy crafting :) Stay tuned for my reveal of the fall wreath I made; our front porch needed some serious curb appeal!



kitchen wall before/after


Friday night Kimi, Lu & I did our fave type of evening, hanging in under some blankeys catching up with the windows open and the breeze a blowin. It was the perfect weather weekend to curl up with some Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale and watch our Dateline, 20/20 and I Survived shows. Yes, we have officially turned into 'nearly 30 somethings'. After Buckeye gameday at Origional Joes down the street Saturday w/ Glenna, Izz, Jess, Lee, Kianna & her man, & Trevor (yes, he FINALLY moved back from FL, so good to see him)  Britt joined us for a little step-it-up night on the Delaware town (that was filled with some seriously hilarious moments) while Mimi Shawn & Poppi Dan took Lu for the night. Thank G. Kimi/Momma needs some let loose moments sans 2 year old! We had a fantastic dinner @ 1808 & hit up some hole in the wall pool bar and danced the night away. Sunday a.m coffee/eggs recapping some key evening points including our Kittle from FL on speaker phone to spice it up, and all in all it was a fantastic weekend with friends <3 Photo proof below...


gameday Sat @ Origional Joes- Americheer group! Friends since since age 15 (Kimi age 7)


Back in O-H, so good to have Trevor back!

Best buds! Entertaining Lu so Kimi can enjoy the Bucks

great capture of the day-- Casanova & Lucy fun in the backyard
NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN


Ma Girls <3




Off to MN for the week to spend time w/ my trainer from B. Braun, Trevor. He is an absolute blast who has planned some evening fun @ a Twins game tomorrow night, dinner @ NE Social Weds and Bachelor Farmer on Thursday. I've never been to MN but knowing Trevor's taste, I'll be in for some fantastic meals & am staying at Towne Plaza Suites right downtown Minny. yay! Home for a short weekend next weekend & off to PA for IV training the following week. Hello Delta sky miles!


Have a fabulous week everyone!

xo,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment