Although i've been traveling a TON this month, I was able to make our once a year OSU Alumni Cheerleading game last weekend and it was so fun! Why some of the other cheer alum dont take advantage of the opportunity to run the team out once a year and cheer on the Bucks is unbeknownst to me. Sadly, only myself and Bob did it this year (Ash at least get an A for effort, as she fell and knocked her tooth out the night before--woops--yes, there was tequila involved, poor thing). I suppose I've given up at the idea of my entire class (or more than Bob and I for that matter) attending, so we just have fun merging with other classes of graduates just the same. We have an absolute blast & I love seeing all those who travel from allover to join in on the fun. Luckily, I'm here locally and wouldn't miss it for the world.
Some fun recap pics from the OSU v. UAB game, an undefeated record so far. GO BUCKS!
 |
| Alumni Dinner w/ my Barker Babe |
 |
| Fun surprise, James invited my Momma as his dinner date! |
GRASSY KNOLL
 |
| Love this family, used to babysit Kahla & Duck Duck Goose w/ Rog ;) |
 |
| Drummer/OSU Alumni Band |
  |
| Ya still got it James! | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| My TZ <3 |
 |
| Sneaking my Nephew Isaac onto the endzone, a MUST! |
 |
| Briner Tailgate fun post game! |
Love my Buckeyes & Love my Cheer Alum--such an awesome time that I'm thankful my husband supports. He played Rugby for OSU and we often talk about how we wish we could have shared those gameday moments together then, but happy we make a point to share them with each other now. He adores my friends and alumni family; that's all a gal can ask for :)
xo,
Andi
No comments:
Post a Comment