Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring is in the Air!!!

That's the sound of me sitting on my couch, windows open in 55 degree weather, enjoying the smell of a freshly spring cleaned home now that SEASONS ARE OVER. Yes, you read that correctly, our seasons are BOTH over. DeSales made it to District Finals this year, which was a bit of a surprise based on their record and season overall, but Blair positioned them well in the tourney which I think helped. I have about 20 lbs of 'no time in my schedule' stress that has been lifted and in only 48 hours since end of season the house has been spring cleaned, carpet cleaning has been scheduled, paint color for the mancave has been picked out as well as other decorative items that have been on a 6 month hold. Yay bold granite countertops are being installed this month. .. life is coming back together again and the windows are open. That's worth a celebration {raises Chai Tea in the air}.....

I'm with my field trainer, Trevor, all week and have some big stressful meetings to get through, but lets not think about that and burst my Sunday bubble. Lets skip ahead to the following week filled with visits from Kimi and Lucy (and when I say visit, I mean, Kimi has a literal visit with local nursing schools/counselors to decide on a nursing school, and hopefully get in this year)! AGH! I cant even let myself get excited about the fact that my bestie since 3rd grade childhood in Lexington, KY & goddaughter might be local Buckeyes living just around the corner. The day this is confirmed is the day I go streaking through the cornfields out back. Cereal. 

My 30th is the end of this month and immediately following, Blair & I are off to D.C to see our dear friends Steph & Jason for a few days before taking a train into NYC to see more lovies (The Kelly Cox, Bob Haglage & Ashley & Paul Muccino) for 2 nights of belated b-day cele fun. I cannot friggin wait to see all of these fine folks. Baseball season openers and museum tours in D.C. I even get to see Renee and her husband, some old dear friends of mine whom I haven't seen in years. Kayokee bars, nice restaurants and sights in NYC to follow, blessed, blessed and blessed again. GREAT things ahead folks. Look forward to sharing those fun recap posts after the trips ahead, but wanted to brag about all this time I have today, so much time that I'm writing a post! :) HOT DAMN!

Hope you're all having a lovely relaxing morning as well!

xo,
Andi






No comments:

Post a Comment