Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sweet Angel, Baby Josie

Our sweet niece Josie was born today & earned her angel wings just before she was delivered. We are so lucky that God gave us the chance to see her & hold her even though she was only there with us in spirit. Prayers for Paige & our family while everyone heals. We wish we would have gotten more time to know you Little Miss, but know that you were very loved by all; if only for a short time on Earth.


I Am Here 

Please don't cry, I am here
just look around, I am very near.
I am the prettiest butterfly 
exploring the day,
I am the shiniest star
showing you my wings glisten from afar.
I am the wind moving your hair
to kiss your cheek,
Wipe your tears because I am here, just playing hide n seek.





Xoxo,
Andi 



No comments:

Post a Comment