Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wax-OFF

Mehhhhhh. Can we just talk about the fact I am NEVER EVER EVER EVER going to get my eyes/lips/anywhere waxed again, EVER!! Wow. Although I do have sensitive skin, I don't always break out quite as bad as I did yesterday/today after getting my eyes and lip waxed. I have made up my mind that I will a. Nair b. Laser hair removal or c. rock the peach fuzz because I am never going to walk around (in cognito might I add) like I have the past 24 hours. Yikes!

A lady at the grocery store asked if I got beat up, the fedex driver looked at me in horror, and today I wore a hat bigger than my body just to run an errand. Did I mention it looks awful? Well, it looks worse than awful! Ha!! It looks PAINFUL, and it is.

Amidst my panicking and phone call to my husband demanding he leave me & find a pretty wife, I remembered a girl I work with who uses industrial strength concealer when she has breakouts. So I ran to the mall & scooped some up figuring this could help "take the red out", and let me tell ya, this shiz is a life saver. Although I'm never getting waxed again, I'll definitely keep it on board for breakouts. If you also find yourself in a pinch, scoop up Benefits concealer, the pictures below will do all the talking!! 

Same day, a few hours apart from eachother and you can hardly see the red, welted, hideous face of mine ;) SCORE! Lord I hope this clears (sans make up) soon. Never ever ever ever......



Pretty amazing tho! Now, spill it. What do you furry faced ladies use to remove your facial hair? {and yes, I break out from threading too} I'd LOVE to know what works for you.

Andi 

2 comments:

  1. Funny enough I just did this this morning! Most of the time I wax my lip at home myself with the sally hansen wax strips - you just rub them between your hands to heat them up, apply, rip off. But a few times a year I use that little thing that they use to have infomercials for all the time -- probably got it at Target?? Its a tiny personal trimmer for your face - like the "blade" area is super skinny (think nose hair trimmer skinny, lol) --- but I use it on my entire face to just take the fuzz off without shaving and risking grow back.
    My sister waxes her ENTIRE face though and its amazing because it also takes off that top layer of dead skin. I'm too scared I'd break out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i'll def look into the trimmers. Thanks love!! For some reason I cant bring myself to de-fuzz the cheeks, sideburns because they are A. blonde and B. I don't want them to grow back dark. Hopefully what you use doesn't allow for that like shaving may. Thank you- Target here I come :)

    ReplyDelete