Visitors. Visitors. #andmorevisitors.
Ya'll we love having people who want to come see the new place and spend time with us. Good news is all of them so far have said "Wow, who knew? Dayton is great?!!" vs. "damn, why did you sell and leave Columbus?!" Yea. I know, I was just a shocked myself but it really truly feels like another suburb of Columbus.
My bestie Steph and Goddaughter Evelyn visited first. We took a nice long walk in the preserve out back and enjoyed some catch up time, which I always cherish. She NO LONGER lives in D.C (thank you God) and moved back to Columbus a few weeks back, so luckily we'll be seeing alot of them again. Just like high school days :) They just bought an adorable house in Westerville and we can't wait to see it. It looks insanely adorable from the pictures she's sent.
My girl Kat and her daughter Remi were to follow! We stopped at Boro Bistro for some fab pizza and patio time and Remi was obsessed over Atticus. Or....maybe it was the other way around. Seriously our fur baby is more desperate for a kid than we are. He protects the preggo bellies that enter the home and loves playing with the kiddos that they bring. It really is precious.
![]() |
| it really doesn't get prettier than Remi folks! Kat is preggo with baby #2 and I cant wait to hear what sex it is soon! |
![]() |
| one large pony dog to go please? thanks. |
Blair's college Rugby buddy and his wife came to visit next (I told you we had alot of company as of late). I just adore he and his wife Leeann {who has become one of my dear friends throughout the years}. They got a sitter for the night and headed west to see us for a much needed night out. Corey is a handyman who was happy to help me hang my new art piece from Pottery Barn. It's AMAZING. We have this massive 21' wall in our living room and I searched long and hard for just the right piece for our home. My style is Pottery Barn meets Restoration Hardware with a sprinkle of World Market (ie industrial but homey with a dash of rustic). It turned out breathtaking. I sit in the main room and just adore it. Very happy with this purchase.
I'm on the road this week in WV and PA but look forward to MORE visitors this weekend; my girls from Dawson. Copious amounts of laughter are ahead after a long travel work week, just what the doctor ordered! Have a great week everyone!
xoxo,
Andi










No comments:
Post a Comment