Today!! Today!! We got to see our little bean (sac + yolk) today!! I mean, the 3 home pregnancy tests and the 3 beta blood tests all positive, but STILL, seeing is believing people!! For us, that really hit home today. We had our first U/S to make sure the embryo implanted into the uterus like it was supposed to and to also find out if it is ONE or TWO beans (since we transferred two embryo). We would have been happy as clams to have twins, but are definitely relieved that it's ONE!
Being in the NICU I see so many multiples there growing the extra time that's necessary, and coupled with dealing with the stresses of infertility for two years, we are thankful to have our one bean! I'm not sure this bod could handle carrying two and the stresses of preparing for that. Watch the joke be on me because they said sometimes the second can hide for a few more weeks before showing up, ha! I've truly felt from the get go in my heart of hearts it was one. We are SO HAPPY to have that confirmed today. Next Thursday we'll get to hear the heartbeat!! Just thinking of that sound brings tears to my face & joy to my heart. How cool is this? Every step of this pregnancy is just such a blessing and I thank God every second of every day for blessing us with this miracle.
Peep this sac, eh? {because how many times can you get away with saying that}
xoxo,
Andi


No comments:
Post a Comment