Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Love the Love!

Baby A is only (nearly) 9 weeks and friends and family are already spoiling us all with so much love and joy for our sweet bean- to- be. Books, onesies, beanie hats, flowers, blankets... you guys seriously? We feel so loved. I am so grateful for the support we've had to get here and cannot wait to see our little babe already. I know, we have a LONG way to go, but I hear it flies by. My first OB appointment with my new doc in town is this Friday. Here's to hoping I like him! I hear the appt is the full gamut so I'm sure I'll get to see and hear this nugget again which I cannot wait for. I've felt really terrible until the past few days, so I'm hoping this is heading in the right direction and I'm soon to be in the clear in regards to "hangover city". Ireland is in 16 days as I head out with my gf Allie to check off my #1 Bucket List Item; hear Van Morrison in his home town!! Total dream come true. #2 on the list was to "be a Mom" so God has certainly blessed me this year. Disclaimer: Obviously I want to be a Mom more than I want to hear Van, but this is just the order in which the list was written, ha!

Check out these hilarious (and oh so special) goodies from some of my peeps to me & Baby A so far. I love surprises in the mail! Thank you thank you!

...it sure did, Steph! ha!! Best congratulatory card ever!

Onesie from Mom (no joke it was in her purse coincidentally & the moment I told her the big surprise that we were pregnant she opens her purse, hands me this and says "oh good. So here, I got this last weekend at alumni game". Lord woman.  Beanie hat (which happens to be the exact one I wore when I cheered) from Lynn & Liz. So sweet.

Julie & Ryan (they work together) I coached gymnastics with Jules and Ryan is one of B's close friends-- love the onesie! Clearly baby A will be a Buckeye fan.

Gramma on point with the handmade blankey....

my MIL and FIL sent this sweet floral arrangement last weekend

Britt sent me some edible chocolate covered strawberries that were TO DIE... sweet card, love her!

Most touching of all was a letter I got from my favorite Nurse, Flo from the fertility center! She called to congratulate me but I didn't connect with her at any of my final appointments as it later was noted that she retired. Just couldn't work without knowing I was there ;) ha! 



So sweet having such wonderful friends and family surrounding us. I feel so blessed. Now that it's lunch hour, I'm off to do what I do best......


working from home office does NOT suck when pregnant.




xoxoox,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment