Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

2 Year Anniversary!! 4.23.13

How has it already been 2 years married and 5 years together? Although, I feel like some days it's been 10 years with Blair, as we are so comfy and cozy into year 2. Things just fit easily and we've really had the best year of our life together so far in year two. I'll admit year 1 was a challenge for us as we got married, rented out our city condo and built a home (end of it lived with my parents until the house was competed, so that's never easy) all while delving into our busy work/coaching seasons for 6 months with Sundays free to catch up (not enough). I'm happy to report Year 2 was smooth sailing.

We moved into a home that we love where we'll be raising our future family. We traveled to Greece and Turkey, both of our #1 travel Bucket List locations. We met our very first nephew, sweet Isaac. I started with B. Braun, a company that I love and will hopefully be with for a very long time, if not indefinitely. We just had an insanely blessed year 2 married together and the year really flew by fast. Here's to starting year 3 My Love, I'm happy that I chose you as my husband today and everyday (well, most of them at least) ;) ha! 



Yearly tradition picture under 'our' wedding ceremony Arch! <3

Dinner at 'M' by Miranova, heavenly.


Make a wish!


Here's to many many more years together, I love you the most Puff!


xox,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment