Sweet Lord has it been hectic around here lately!! ....some of the latest happening's worth noting around the Albright household are as follows:
Isaac's First Spendover! Isaac will be 1 next month and as they say, "time flies when you're having fun". I know everyone is biased about their newphew or neice (or child for that matter) but this kiddo is so full of laughter, smiles and sweet cuddles that I swear I dont know how he's my sisters, ha! No, seriously, he's adorable. He had his first spendover with Uncle Blair and I and we had a total a blast.
 |
| Par-tayyyy I'm at my Aunties! |
 |
| dreading licks from Lick Monster Nova |
 |
| Silly face contest, I won! |
 |
| 5am wake-up call, obsessed with Uncle Blair (and ESPN) already |
 |
| this ferarri walker is a godsend...don't tell Megan that he was drinking and driving already. |
 |
| hardcore passed out. Success! |
 |
| clearly happy at the end of the weekend to get into the arms of Poppi Dan |
I was asked again this year to help be a part of the decision making/judging of Ohio State's 2013-2014 Cheer Squad. I love doing it every year and seeing what talent that the team will have in the years ahead. Ohio State has upped their GPA entrance level to 3.5 minimum and ACT is now a 29 minimum, so the group was certainly a little bit different in the talent pool than the years before; but there are still alot of talented young co-eds on the team. It's always hilarious to watch Brutus tryouts and the dance team was there along with the rest of the others as well. Congrats all; welcome to some of the absolute best years of your life. You will have a forever family in this group who will be there for you forever; through thick and thin. It's truly an experience like no other.


My bestie and her hubs were in town last weekend for Stephanie's baby shower that I hosted; it was a fantastic turn out and alot of fun. Highlights of the weekend were meeting PJ from Houston who flew in for about 24 hours to catch some of the event (why didn't we get a picture, booooo). He and Steph are dear friends from their nursing days in Houston, I felt like I've known him for years and look forward to seeing him again. I can see why they made a fast friendship that will last a life time. Biggest highlight of the trip for Blair and I was lastnight hanging with Steph and Jas just the 4 of us once the Shower crowd died down. We were asked to be Little Baby G's God-Parents and were also let in on the long awaited list of kid's names they are considering (we are the only 2 thus far who know) so we felt extra special. All names are adorable, I'm happy to report. This kid will be one loved little lady or lad and we absolutely CANNOT wait to meet her/him. Crazy to think the next time I see them, they will be a family of 3 <3 Love it, we are beaming with happiness for them!!

xoxo,
Andi
Thanks for everything! We had such a fabulous weekend! So glad you and B agreed to be G's Godparents! Even if it was asked in such an anticlimactic way ;) Love you!
ReplyDelete