Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Can I just say that I am sooooo overwhelmed at all the special things my friends and family have done for me today? SO AWESOME. I woke up to about 30 balloons floating allover our bedroom that my Mom worked hours to attach baby pics to (the string at the bottom) as well as inspriational quotes & letters. Blair stuffed them all in our room for me on his way out to work & I woke up to this purdy sight.


Next step was off to the shower where my honey bunny left me a love note (we often communicate via mirror):



... and decided to stop & pick up some MEGA MILLIONS Lotto Tix (first time) at BP while refueling my gas. Come on Birthday Gods, bring it to MOMMA!!!


I received some awesome birthday gifts this year: A new Canon Rebel Digital and a couple lenses from my honey and my Mom & Dad got me a lesson from the best, Lauryn Byrdy. She's having a Beginners Photo Workshop in May (rescheduled from 3-29) that I'm looking forward to learning a ton from!! My cousin Tiff surprised me today with beautiful flowers, so so sweet & a complete surprise (that doesnt happen often)!




I went shopping for a birthday outfit this afternoon after making some calls for work & getting caught up in office & landed an adorbs outfit for my birthday celebration tonight at The Wine Bistro (my new fave). Our dear friends who can make it will be joining us to celebrate, so stay tuned for some great pics to follow :) My FB posts have all melted my heart & I feel so blessed to have this life, all 29 years of it!!

xoxo,
Andi


1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one but it's super cute :) Lets get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete